This plugin provides a widget that can be embedded into pages to show a list of subpages of a selected page.
For example you can use this widget to display a list of your products. Just insert the widget on any page and select the parent page for your products as «parent page».
You can choose if you
- want to display page images or not
- want to show the whole text or just the excerpt
- want to switch the side of your texts and images for each product
- want to hide some pages
- want to hide empty pages
- want to show just a few pages
- want to show the pages in a certain order or just display it randomly
- want to show subpages from another page
Unzip plugin files and upload them under your ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory.
Activate plugin at «Plugins» administration page.
You need the php tidy extension.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“A Sub Site Teaser Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “A Sub Site Teaser Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial plugin