This Plugin gives you the functionality when the user clicks on Add to Cart button it will clear all previous cart data entirely and add new cart data, only allow one product purchase at a time.
Upload the allow_only_last_item_in_cart plugin to your plugin directory, activate it
For backwards compatibility, if this section is missing, the full length of the short description will be used, and
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('allow_only_last_item_in_cart'); ?>in your templates
A few notes about the sections above:
- «Contributors» is a comma separated list of wordpress.org usernames
- «Tags» is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- «Requires at least» is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- «Tested up to» is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin. Note that it might work on
higher versions… this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
Stable tag should indicate the Subversion «tag» of the latest stable version, or «trunk,» if you use
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify «trunk» if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Allow Only Last Item In Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.