BetterBook is an online booking platform that enables you to take online bookings for events, classes and appointments from your WordPress website.
Simply sign up to BetterBook, embed the BetterBook plugin into any post or page and start taking online bookings and payments.
– Define fixed business hours, time slots and more to match your workflow.
– Define different services for your customers to choose from, each with its own duration and price
– Define which information you require from your customers
– Automate communication to your customers with booking notifications and updates
Events and Recurring Classes
– Set up multiple class types or recurring classes at multiple locations
– Schedule bespoke events let BetterBook manage headcounts
– BetterBook manages your customer list and full reporting in the BetterBook mobile app
– Automate communication to your customers with booking notifications and event updates
Accept online payments
We support multiple payment service providers for taking online payments from customers
Works with any theme
The rental plugin is fully responsive and works perfectly with any theme, on any device, even alongside e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Download the BetterBook mobile app to manage your business and set up the booking page exactly how you want it.
Install the BetterBook Plugin in your WordPress admin by going to Plugins > Add New and searching for ‹BetterBook› or -if doing a manual install- download the plugin and unzip into your
Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress.
Sign up for a BetterBook account at https://www.betterbook.io/signup. After validating your email, follow the onscreen instructions to set up your business.
You will receive your API key in your welcoming email after signing up.
In WordPress, navigate to
Settings -> BetterBook and enter your API key in the provided field.
Now you can add the
[betterbook_widget] shortcode to any page or post to activate the booking page in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BetterBook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BetterBook” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed short code in the readme file
- Initial release