To synchronize your Bizapp products and send WooCommerce orders to your Bizapp account.
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Search plugins «Bizapp for WooCommerce» and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to «Bizapp» in the sidebar to access the plugin settings page.
- Follow the instructions and update the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bizapp for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bizapp for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.10 – 2022-11-15
- Fixed: Product synchronization stock status not updated
1.2.9 – 2021-07-10
- Fixed: Bizapp product list not loaded in settings page for multisite
1.2.8 – 2021-07-03
- Fixed: Push order error if SKU is empty on the variation
1.2.7 – 2021-05-16
- Added: Display tracking number in order details table
1.2.6 – 2021-05-16
- Fixed: Replace empty state and country name with its code in order details
1.2.5 – 2021-04-23
- Fixed: Empty state name in order details
- Modified: Postcode order in the customer’s address
1.2.3 – 2021-04-18
- Fixed: Ignore empty product data on webhook request
- Fixed: Allow special characters on webhook request
- Minor code re-structuring
1.2.0 – 2021-03-28
- Added: Sent to Bizapp column in Orders page
- Major code re-structuring
1.1.5 – 2021-03-05
- Fixed: Featured and gallery image missing on product sync
1.1.4 – 2021-03-02
- Modified: Improve error handling – API request error
1.1.3 – 2021-03-02
- Fixed: Bizapp product SKU not detected on variable product
1.1.2 – 2021-03-01
- Fixed: Change fatal error to normal error when API request is timeout
1.1.1 – 2021-02-28
- Modified: Request timeout to 30 seconds – default: 5 seconds
1.1.0 – 2021-02-11
- Added: Payment method ID, shipping method title and ID parameter in WooCommerce order data submission to Bizapp
- Added: Automatically update tracking number and change order status to completed
- Added: Admin able to manually send the order to Bizapp, with bulk actions
- Added: Admin able to set SKU for each variable for variable product
- Modified: Pass state/country name instead of state/country code in WooCommerce order data submission to Bizapp
- Code re-structuring and minor improvement
- Initial release of the plugin.