Plugins lets you create a Masonry Image gallery with Gutenberg Block. And view image in modal window. Now with ability to apply box shadow effect and zoom to the image,
This plugin provides 1 block.
- CTC Masonry Gallery Create a Masonry Image gallery with Gutenberg block
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/masonry-gallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress
- Go to Post screen look for Masonry gallery block on gutenberg section
- Add the block
- Adjust Image size and Gutter width with Range control on block setting
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CTC Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
*First Stable version
*CTC Overlay viewer added
*Gutter width option added
*JSX Support for Development
*Minor bux fixes
*Image box shadow background effect
*Optional image enlarge on hover
*Optional display images galley in overlay