Project details, feature requests, the latest builds — all available at http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-custom-posts/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Why is there no UI for adding custom posts?
This plugin is aimed at developers wanting to extend BuddyPress and provides a function to allow for easy
integration of custom post types and the buddypress frontend instead of having to reinvent the wheel every
time; there are no plans for making a UI to map custom posts to custom components at this point of time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Custom Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BuddyPress Custom Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Modified the editor to not appear broken with the new full screen editor.
- NOTE: The full screen editor is not supported in this release!
- Corrected create/edit activity stream errors.
- Minor changes — cleaned up js/css includes. Added support for WP3.1.
- Fixes the register button bug.
- See http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-custom-posts/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-0.1.2.2 for complete changes.
- Solved another capability problem that cropped up.
- See http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-custom-posts/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-0.1.2 for complete changes.
- .pot file included.
- Activity bug resolved.
- Removed dependence on folder name.
- First version