Display your post categories as folders in a Bootstrap-based grid system through this free plugin. Give posts the ability to contain multiple attachments.
Make use the shortcode [catsfolders] or [catsfolders_folder] in order to display posts contained in a category
- If you want, specify a category_id to filter its posts. category_id is optional.
- If you want, specify a group_by=year to make grouped folders. category_id is optional
[catsfolders category_id=»4″ group_by=»year»]
- If you want, specify a document_id to display only a single post:
- All attachments are displayed below the post content. Besides that (if you want), specify extra attachments to a post, via custom post meta names: file_1, file_2, file_3, file_4, file_5.
Contributors & Developers
“Categories as Folders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Categories as Folders” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Wrap up the minimum structure to make the plugin available
- Fix all bugs inherited from local business rules
- «1.3 release: Display setting true by default. README update