With Categories Metabox Enhanced, you can:
- Change the built-in Categories metabox/panel to a single term UI, which means replacing the checkboxes with radio buttons or a select drop-down.
- Apply the single term UI to other hierarchical taxonomies in the plugin’s Settings page.
- Customized the single term UI by setting these options:
- Priority and position of the metabox placement.
- Title of the metabox.
- If child-terms should be indenting.
- If adding of new terms from the metabox is enable.
- Upload the
category-metabox-enhanceddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Categories Metabox Enhanced” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update the Taxonomy_Single_Term library and some cosmetic fixes.
- Support the single term UI in Gutenberg sidebar Categories/Taxonomies panels.
- Remove git submodule from this plugin.
- Indent the child-terms in select options.
- Remove unused CSS and JS files.
- The first version.