Giving your customers relevant information when you have sales, inventory problems, or important information related to the category your customers are browsing is made easy with Product Categories for WooCommerce.
- Target multiple categories
- Allows a, em, strong, and span html tags
- Add multiple notices to specified categories
- Add notices to products in specific categories
- Prevent checkout in specified categories based on state
- Modify category prices
- Wysiwig editor (Coming Soon)
- Backup WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress
- Navigate to Products->Category Notices to configure the plugin
How do I add a notice?
Simply navigate to Products->Category Notices via your backend and add your categories and your notice.
How do I remove a notice?
Simply navigate to Products->Category Notices and delete the content of the fields or you can simply deactivate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Notices for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bugfix: Error Handling
- Updated: Namespacing to our new standard
- Updated: Link to Enhanced Version
- Added: Validation
- Initial Release