This simple Canadian mortgage calculator calculates mortgage monthly payments.
Calculator is very easy customizable: you can change colour of background, borders and text to match your web site’s theme and change widget title.
Note: check this mortgage calculator plugin if you are looking for mortgage calculator for other country then Canada.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add the widget to your website sidebar
Use [cc-mortgage-canada] short code if you want embed the mortgage calculator into a post instead of adding it as a widget on sidebar.
Short code parameters are:
- title (optional) – set calculator’s title (default – «Mortgage calculator»)
- dev_credit (optional) – show developer’s credit (default – «1»)
- bg_color (optional) – set background color (default – «#ffffff»)
- border_color (optional) – set border color (default – «#cccccc»)
- text_color (optional) – set text color (default – «#000000»)
Example of shortcode usage: [cc-mortgage-canada title=»Canadian Mortgage Calculator» border_color=»#6291c5″]
Use Color Picker to get hex code of color you need.
Please visit plugin home page for more detailed installation and setup instructions
Can I use this widget on commercial website
I am getting error during plugin activation
For some unknown reason this plugin doesn’t work on some commercially available WP themes. Unfortunately we won’t be able to help in such case as we don’t have access to these themes and we can’t test what is causing an error.
Please contact us if you have further questions or suggestions. In case you have an issue with this plugin please send us WordPress version, the name of theme and list of plugins you are using.
Contributors & Developers
“CC Canadian Mortgage Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Deprecated PHP function fix (create_function() deprecated)
- fixed spelling error
- fixed issues with commas for thousands
- minor issue with source version
- currency sign wasn’t shown on some web browsers
- fixed major issue with currency display
- Added commas for thousands
- Input fields changed: now you can enter Purchase price and Down payment
- Mortgage amount is calculated automatically accordingly
- Supports Shortcode
- Initial release