This plugin builds 4 boxes by which you can easily manage ‹Books›. Books are containers for ‹Chapters› chosen among Posts, Custom Posts or Pages that you add to a Book. You can also remove and/or sort them (straightforward with Ajax). Finally in the box ‹Summaries› the plugin generates a custom shortcode ( e.g. [sommaire-chapitres livre=3] ) to display a list of links to your chapters anywhere you like. It is easy to define your own styles for the summaries!
- Any kind of Posts, Pages and Custom Posts can become chapters
- Chapters is powered by Ajax
- Choose between ordered or unordered lists
- Select, sort and remove easily the content you wish to display in your index
- Manage as many books as you like, and define a style for each index and/or all
- Define your own CSS by clicking -> Ajax does the job 4u
- Still a very simple interface
- Detailed help found at http://www.3m3.fr/chapters
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- You can now start to manage your chapters in the ‹Chapters› tab of ‹Settings› panel.
- Please find extended help at http://www.3m3.fr/chapters
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chapters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improving recent features:
- Contents: You can select contents from Posts, Pages or Custom Posts, by clicking checkboxes.
- Sort: Posts can now be filtered by category, Custom Posts by type.
- Some minor though useful new features:
- Contents: You can now select your chapters not only from Posts, but also from Pages and Custom Posts. 🙂 Thanks to Tajenli for the suggestion!
- Sort: Posts, Custom Posts and pages can be displayed by date or name.
- Enhancement: A new interface added to manage the stylesheet of the summaries which include:
- Margins, Paddings, Borders
- Fonts, a lot of Google Fonts
- Colors, Background Colors
- First Release