Comment License shows a license with terms of your choosing in your comments form. You can edit the terms of your license in the options page.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Upload the comment-license.php file to your wp-content/plugins directory (not in a sub-folder).
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‹Activate› for Comment License.
- Congratulations, you’ve just installed Comment License.
- Optional: go to Options > Comment License to change the terms of your license.
- Optional: set a CSS class for
comment_licenseto style the banner.
Why doesn’t the license show in my theme?
This plugin relies on the
comment_formto be present in your comments.php template. If this does not exist, you will want to add it:
<?php do_action('comment_form', $post->ID); ?>
That about does it – enjoy!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment License” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors