Complete Language Switcher is a plugin that allows you to setup your blog with multilingual support.
It also allows you to switch between languages with a nice list of flag which are easily styled.
Complete Language Switcher filters out the posts tagged with a certain language to displayed. Other languages will be hidden in the listings.
Note that this plugin requires the xili-language plugin in order to work.
Installing this plugin is easy.
- Install and activate the xili-language plugin
- Upload the
complete-language-switchfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
<?php cls_langs_html(); ?>in anywhere your templates or hook it in your template using
<?php add_action('hook_name', 'cls_langs_html'); ?>.
A few notes:
- Make sure you put en_US.mo files in the language folders when using the default language.
- Check the /flags/ directory in the plugin to see if your flag is in there. Naming is the 2 last characters of the locale (eg. en_US) in lowercase in PNG format. So en_US would be: us.png
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Complete Language Switcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- first stable version is online