Adds the ability to save contact information in the administration area. These details can then be displayed in any theme using a simple shortcode.
- Save your contact details at Settings -> Contact Details
- Display your contact details anywhere in your theme using a simple shortcode. EG, [contact type=“business_name”]
- All available shortcodes are displayed on the Contact Details page
If you have found this plugin useful, consider taking a moment to rate it.
- Upload the
contact-detailsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- How do I use the plugin?
- Once activated, navigate to Settings -> Contact Details in the WordPress administration menu.
- Enter your contact details in to the fields provided.
- Use the shortcodes provided anywhere in your theme to display the contact details you desire.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Details” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- When rendering the Email contact type, run through antispampot() to help prevent spam
- Add SoundClound and MySpace to social networking section
- Bug fixes and compatibility with WordPress 3.8+
- Added WP Nonce verification to options page
- Added notification upon save to let the user know what happened, either success or failure
- Small security updates
- Removed italics from shortcode tip on Contact Details page. This was potentially italicizing content when copy+pasted in to posts or pages.
- Fixed output location of shortcodes
- Modified shortcode behaviour to return output instead of directly printing
- Initial release of plugin