Enables the WordPress admin or user to create an email account and/or ftp account on their cpanel from their WordPress site.
- Upload the
cpanel_opsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress.
- Set its permission (roles).
- Enter the cpanel information in the Cpanel settings page under settings section.
- Go to widgets and drag and drop it to the sidebar widget
- Currently supported operations:
- Create new ftp account.
- Create new email account.
* The plugin provides a widget that when enabled provides access to the add ftp account page and the add email account page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cpanel Operations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release