Very lightweight and simple plugin that displays the currently installed PHP version in the «At a Glance» admin dashboard widget.
Instructions for installing the Current PHP Version Plugin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter «Current PHP Version» in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Current PHP Version Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard page and look next to your WordPress version to see what PHP version is running.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Current PHP Version” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors