This plugin allows to set some security improvements to your WordPress site. Blocking attempts of scan from WPScan and other similar tools.
A few methods you want prevent to scan:
- Disable robots.txt
- Disable detect User Agent
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove generator info
- Prevent advanced fingerprinting
- Remove version number
- Stop plugin enumeration
- Prevent username enumeration
- Prevent wpconfig enumeration
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‹don-security› to the ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item «Configuration \ Security» and select what you want to block.
Contributors & Developers
“Don Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Image changes and svg icon
- Adding translate support, starting with English and Portuguese Brazil
- First version published.