The Donations for WooCommerce plugin facilitates acceptance of donations of varying amounts through your WooCommerce store. It adds a Donation product type that allows the end user to set the price.
If you like this free plugin, please consider making a donation.
- Click «Plugins» > «Add New» in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for «Donations for WooCommerce».
- Click «Install Now».
- Click «Activate Plugin».
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Contributors & Developers
“Potent Donations for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Potent Donations for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Allow donation amount to be set to zero (per customer request)
- Add attributes support
- Show ‹downloadable› box on the product settings page
- Add ’show taxes› option to the admin page and based on that setting unhide taxes options for the donations product
- Add escape functions
- Update tested up to for WooCommerce
- Other minor changes
- Update tested up
- Mixed minor changes on the admin page
- Fixes related to WooCommerce 3.0
- Updated donation product class for compatibility with WC 3.0
- Changed plugin name from «Donations for WooCommerce» to «Potent Donations for WooCommerce»
- Added donation amount increment option
- Disable AJAX add-to-cart functionality for donation products
- Override Add to Cart button text on single product page
- Made strings translatable
- Added option to disable donation amount field in cart
- Added review/donate notice and donate link
- Bugfix: Default amount field not visible in donation product options in WC 2.6.2
- Bugfix: Default amounts of $1,000+ not displaying
- Bugfix: Fatal error when WooCommerce isn’t active
- Bugfix: Amount field shown in catalog for products other than donations
- Bugfix: Amount field shown in cart for products other than donations
- Bugfix: Amount field missing step parameter
- Initial release