With Easy Excerpt your can manage your posts excerpt and change excerpt length, ending and «read more»-link from WordPress admin.
- Go to ‹Easy Excerpt› under ‹Settings› menu
- Change the options of your choice
Follow the development of this plugin at FredrikMalmgren.com.
- Upload the plugin folder to your plugin folder (manually or through ‹Plugins› / ‹Add new› menu in WordPress)
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Click on delete which will both delete plugin files and data stored in database
NB: If you uninstall the plugin in any other way you will manually have to remove these entries from the options table:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Excerpt” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added license information
- Made plugin ready for translation
- Added Swedish translation
- Removed the code-snippets.txt file
- Added so that «more link» also shows up on manual excerpts
- Initial release