Estatik Mortgage Calculator will allow your website visitors to estimate their mortgage payments. It is great-looking and informative, and absolutely free! Check out http://estatik.net/ for more information.
Visit demo of Estatik calculator on one of default WordPress themes or demo on Estatik custom theme.
- Estatik mortgage calculator looks good on any device from both sides: admin and front.
- You can use it as simple calculator with Purchase price, Down payment, Interest Rate or enable advanced options and switch on extra Home Insurance, Property taxes and PMI.
- Adapt calculator color according to your theme styles. Choose any color you need via plugin Settings.
- The calculator displays results in Popup window with graph or simple text and image. You can select one of options most appealing for you.
- Add calculator to your sidebars as widget or use shortcode to add it to any page.
- To make it more attractive we used jQuery and Google Charts in its code.
- If used with Estatik plugin, Purchase Price field in Calculator is synchronized with Listing price in Estatik if used together on the same page.
Visit official Estatik Mortgage Calculator page to get full information.
- Upload files of Estatik Calculator plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Go to widgets and add Estatik Mortgage Calculator Widget to selected Sidebar OR use shortcode [es_mortgage_calculator layout=»horizontal/vertical»] to add calculator to the page
- Go to Settings and find Estatik Mortgage Calculator there to configure it
Does Estatik Calculator work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it does. Beside Estatik themes, you can use it with any WordPress theme.
Do I need to install Estatik Simple or Pro together with Calculator?
No, Estatik Mortgage Calculator works separately and doesn’t require to download Estatik real estate plugin.
Do I get free support for this free plugin?
Yes, we can provide support via email and chat if needed.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Mortgage Calculator Estatik” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.7 (November, 25, 2021)
- small fixes
2.0.6 (November, 9, 2021)
- Plugin settings link added
- FIX: currency saving in Mortgage settings fixed
- icons issue fixed
2.0.5 (November, 24, 2020)
- FIX: Graph&Text animation issue fixed
- FIX: Text alignment issue fixed
- NEW: WordPress latest support added
- minor fixes
2.0.4 (June, 10, 2020)
- NEW: Added new translations
- FIX: Interest rates step in Display Settings fixed
- FIX: Adaptability of the calculator in the sidebar of various extensions fixed
- FIX: Currency in calculator widget is fixed in the frontpage
2.0.3 (April, 9, 2020)
- Language files edited
- Responsive layouts issue fixed
- Step fields added to Config settings
2.0.1 (November, 6, 2019)
- Safari responsive layout bugs fixed
- Formula glitches fixed
2.0 (August 23, 2019)
- Major release
- New styles settings added
More details at www.estatik.net
1.4 (January 13, 2018)
- Estatik plugin integration added – Purchase price field is synchronized with Listing price if used together on the same page.
1.3.1 (December 25, 2017)
- removed normalize.css file
1.2.3 (August 11, 2017)
- Translation support fixed
- Interest rate decimals increased to 3 digits
1.2.2 (May 17, 2017)
- Language files added: de_DE, es_ES, it_IT, nl_NL, ru_RU
1.2.1 (May 4, 2017)
- Settings moved from a separate table into wordpress standard options
- Shortcode work fixed
- Frontend fields styles fixed
- Added «Settings» link in Plugins
1.2.0 (March 17, 2017)
- Shortcode [es_mortgage_calculator layout=»horizontal/vertical»]
- Bug with popup window in responive layouts fixed
- Show/hide option in Widget Settings added
1.1.0 (February 3, 2017)
- Principal & Interest calculations fixed
1.0 (January 16, 2017)
- Calculations with Purchase price, Down payment, Interest Rate, Home Insurance, Property taxes and PMI
- Unlimited colors
- 2 options of results popup window