Create a basic yet stylable map to sit on a page. Simply add a google Maps API key into the control panel and away you go.
Please note: You must have a google Maps API Key for EZGMaps to work. (See Q. and A. below)
- Add an address meta-box to your posts.
- only two fields: Address and Zipcode is all that is needed to show place.
- Set size of map box on page.
- Set position of left, right, center
- Shortcode included for creating map placement.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
ezgmaps.zip to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
3. Go to Settings and configure frame height and width.
Q.: Where is the controls for this plugin?
A.: You will find the setup under sub menu page to the Settings menu.
Q.: Can I change the map style?
A.: If you know CSS then you can use any CSS editor to add a selctor in your Customizer or and other stylesheet.
Q.: How do I get an API key to use the maps.
required to have a Google account in order to create the key but the proccess is simpler than pie. No programming
experience or coding required. Just copy the number and paste it into the plugin field.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EZGMap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Have a wonderful time!