The plugin adds favicons of websites to links which they lead to.
If a link has image inside (img tag), then favicon will not be added.
To suppress favicon for your link add ‹data-no-favicon› attribute to the a tag:
Uses Google S2 Favicon service.
Report issues or/and contribute here: https://github.com/whyte624/wordpress-favicon-links.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Favicon Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- ‹display: inline-block› for favicons, since some themes make images inside a post ‹display: block;›
- Suppress warnings for wrong html markup
- Small padding after favicon for nicer look
- Suppress favicon for specific link
- Basic functionality