This plugin allows you to create unlimited custom groups of featured posts.
Admin can create unlimited groups and assign the posts under one or multiple groups.
The widget section allows the admin to show these groups of featured posts. The widget section is hugely customizable to enter HTML and CSS to give the featured posts blocks the desired look.
Please refer to the help section for more details.
- Unzip featured-posts-with-multiple-custom-groups-fpmcg.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Go to ‹FPMCG› menu for further details and help section.
How does this plugin defers from other Featured Posts plugins?
Using this plugin you can create groups of featured posts and display them in various sections in your blog as widgets. So one single plugin will help you create multiple featured posts sections with different posts which can be completely configured by the admin.
Can I place one post under several featured post groups?
Yes. A single post can be defined under as many featured posts groups as the admin wants.
How many featured posts groups can be displayed in a single widget
As many featured posts groups can be placed in a single widget. Hence a widget can display posts under a single featured posts group or multiple groups.
Are there any configurable options for the widgets
Yes. The widgets are highly customizable. From the title of the widget to adding HTML tags before and after every posts and each of its details, you can completely control the look of the widgets. Also you can add custom widget specific CSS.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Posts with Multiple Custom Groups (FPMCG)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Supports WordPress ver 5.4.1
- Corrected admin notices
- Corrected not showing more than 10 groups in widget admin
- Supports WordPress ver 5.0.3
- Supports PHP 7.2.10
- Corrected linking errors
- The post image size can be edited on widget level
- Supports WordPress ver 4.4.2
- Corrected SQL bug
- Moved Admin operation under separate menu structure
- Updated custom post type names
- Supports WordPress ver 3.9.1
- Supports WordPress ver 3.8
- If featured image is set in posts then the featured image will be displayed in widget if display image is turned on