Remove Google Fonts and use system fonts
- No network requests
- No time to parse fonts
- No flash of incorrect font
- No CLS caused by font swapping
- No need to preload fonts
Our premium products
Our free plugins
Note: There are no settings to configure.
- Visit ‹Plugins > Add New›
- Search for ‹Flying Fonts›, install and activate
- Done. There is no settings to configure!
What are system fonts?
System fonts are the fonts available in visitors operating system, which browser doesn’t have to download.
Why can I still see some Google Fonts?
Contributors & Developers
“Flying Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor updates
- Improvement: Add ‹!important› to system font css
- Initial release