Front Page Scheduler let you choose some page to be shown as the front page of your site during a specific daily period, in specific week days. Since version 0.1.4, you can even create a set of «rules», choosing specific front pages for different days and periods.
Update: Benjamin Benkert fixed some bugs related to PHP versions 7 and greaters. Thanks!
- Extract the contents of the archive
- Upload the contents of the front-page-scheduler folder to your ‹wp-content/plugins› folder
- Log in to your WordPress admin and got to the ‹Plugins› section. You should now see Front Page Scheduler in the list of available plugins
- Activate the plugin by clicking the ‹activate› link
- Now go to the ‹Settings› section and select ‹Reading›, where you can configure your alternate front page
Contributors & Developers
“Front Page Scheduler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors