Wufoo only has a couple options to embed their forms on your website and all of them are sloppy. Gravity Forms + Wufoo allows you to still use Wufoo but allows you to embed your form on your website by using the power of Gravity Forms.
You may ask why would I use both Wufoo and Gravity Forms when the form fields are exactly the same, and to that I say some clients want to stick with Wufoo and don’t want to make the transition to a new form software. This allows you to create the forms on a website but in a format that’s easy to work with.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Goto Forms->Settings in Gravity Forms
- Click on Wufoo Add-On
- Add your API Key and Subdomain for your Wufoo Account
- Hit Update Settings
- Now go to a form you would like to setup to use Wufoo
- Click Settings->Wufoo Add-On
- Create your feed and link up all the form fields
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms + Wufoo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixes to remove errors from Wufoo and Gravity Forms
List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.