GoogleDrive folder list allows you to insert a document list from any shared folder in google drive.
- Works only with full-shared folders in GoogleDrive
- Login to Google services is not required.
- Customized title
- ‹thumbnail› mode:
- displays thumbnail or the first page of uploaded document.
- ‹list› mode:
- displays download links for each document;
- can go through nested folders
- has options to adjust CSS styles from administration panel
- easy integration in the post or page (just a shortcode)
- Install plugin by finding it in plugin repository from the administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress.
- Place `[gdocs fid=»» title=»»] in your post or page to print a simple list of links for documents with settings by default (root only, no thumbnails)
- Add an option
preview=<true|false>to print a links with / without document thumbnails.
- Add an option
maxdepth=<depth>to show a nested folders. This WORKS ONLY WITH LIST MODE. 1 means show only root folder, 2 means show root + nested folder content, 3 means second variant + second level nested and so on.
Full option example: [gdocs fid=»» title=»» preview=true maxdepth=2]
If you miss parameter, it will be used from default values or values from administration panel.
Administration panel is now under the «PLUGIN» menu.
How to setup shared folder: view «screenshots» tab.
Contributors & Developers
“GoogleDrive folder list” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix header error
- Fix error for new google-drive url format
- add css selectors (as admin options)
- added administration panel
- add an ability to view nested folders
- Fix error with incorrect function naming
- Optimize CURL requests
- Fix error when using different views on one page
- Restyle shortcode output
- First version. Project started.