Allows customers to pay using several payment gateways:
* Authorize.net – Credit card only.
* PayU (Latin America) – Credit card + offline payments on 7-Eleven, Oxxo’s.
Two hooks are exposed, for a basic workflow in which the order needs to be marked as complete or users will send a
receipt for offline payments, these hooks are not needed, they are meant for more complex and custom workflows.
- gp_order_online_completed_successfully – This hook is triggered when the payment is completed. Sends an array with
the gateway’s response information and the order ID to the callback.
- gp_error_occurred – This hook is triggered when an error occurs during the payment process. Sends the exception
to the callback.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
This plug-in creates new settings pages under Woocommerce->Settings->Checkout.
Fill out the account information on them for each provider that will be activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Payment gateways” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors