Use hashtag on WordPress just like on Twitter or Facebook. Word preceded with hash automatically converted into clickable link. If clicked it will search contents contain same hashtag.
- Use standard hashtag ( #hashtag )
- Customizable CSS
- Hashtag also can be used for regular search
- Hash on color code, URL and unicode will be skipped
- Supports for non latin characters
Just like how you install other plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hashtag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added: Background color setting.
- Fixed: Hashtag will skip hash in link href ( href=»#» ) and URL format ( http://example.com/test#hash )
- Fixed: Hashtag now skip hash in color code like
#000CCC( thanks to http://josy1024.blogspot.co.at )
- Added: Hashtag will skip unicode (like
- Added: Now hashtag also works on first word of paragraph ( thanks to http://febri.net for noticing me )
- Added: Support non latin characters (Tested: Chinese and Arabic) (thanks to peoples for reporting this on WordPress support forum)
- First release