ImmersiveSlider plugins allows you to insert and configure a Responsive jQuery Slider into your WordPress site as a shortcode.
[immersive-slider] on a page to display a slider with data configured in Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> ImmersiveSlider Page.
- Configure Up to 10 Different Sliders
- Insert Up to 10 Slides per Slider
- Color Options: Slider Background, Title and Text, Link and Link Hover.
- Sliding Settings: Sliding Delay, Pagination
- Sliding Effects: slide, bounce, fade, slideUp, or bounceUp.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
immersive-sliderfolder to the to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> ‹Immersive Slider› -> fill Slider fields
- insert the shortcode [immersive-slider] to display Slider to any page or post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ImmersiveSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.2 (December 20, 2020)
- fix depracated jQuery functions usage
1.0.1 (January 30, 2020)
- fix issue with prev/next arrows underline css
- remove unused js file
1.0.0 (January 22, 2020)
- Plugin released