REST API | Custom API generator for cross-platform and import-export in WP plugin allows users to create a custom API for blogs that can be useful to migrate all the blogs by the import-export functionality.
It also provides authority to the user to add the necessary data they want to add in the API.
This API can also be useful for cross-platform functionality.
- It allows users to create custom endpoints for blog API.
- It allows users to choose the data they want to add in a custom API.
- It extends the feature of custom rest API for cross-platform integration.
- The custom rest API allows you to export your blogs and migrate them.
- Support for import functionality for blogs.
STEPS TO USE
- To export the blog data you will need to go to the export page and select the required fields.
- For creating multiple API or changing the endpoint of API there is an option on the export page, just add the value in input and click on the save button.
- There is an option of «Check API» to check all the endpoints and data in the endpoint.
- For Import functionality, you will need to have an Export API created from the same plugin.
- After getting Export API, Paste it on the import blog page.
Search for «REST API | Custom API generator for cross platform and import export in WP» and install with that slick Plugins > Add New back-end page.
… OR …
Follow these steps:
Download the archive.
Upload the zip file via the Plugins > Add New > Upload page … OR … unpack and upload with your favorite FTP client to the /plugins/ folder.
Activate the plugin on the Plug-ins page.
Add your client id from the setting page of the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“REST API | Custom API Generator For Cross Platform And Import Export In WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“REST API | Custom API Generator For Cross Platform And Import Export In WP” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.