Make beautiful animated charts, graphs and reports online – no coding skills required.
Infogram is a data visualization tool that helps you create interactive charts, infographics and maps. It is used by marketing teams, newsrooms, bloggers and students all over the world.
Our charts and infographics are fully responsive by default which means they automatically adapt and are optimized to mobile devices of any screen size.
We offer a wide range of high-quality template designs and visually-balanced pre-set colors, making data visualization fast and easy, so you can focus on the data while we handle the design.
The Infogram WordPress plugin:
- Allows users to authenticate into their own library and access their content directly from the WordPress visual editor
- Supports one-click embedding from the library
- Supports embedding of any publicly available chart or infographic made with Infogram through the URL
- Fosters team collaboration by allowing multiple users to post to WordPress with the automatically generated shortcode or the URL
- Not an Infogram user yet?
Join Infogram and discover a whole new way to present data on your website! It’s free!
- Install Infogram either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Infogram – Add charts, maps and infographics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- removing username for api authorization
- infogram.com migration
- async code updates
- dependencies, description updates
- tiny css updates
- major performance improvements
- notification fixes
- jquery event binding fixes
- move plugin loadin only in admin
- try/catch on failed requests
- add button updates