Customize Twenty Twenty-One theme for Japanese.
This plugin only works with Twenty Twenty-One and its child themes.
- Set the font family for Japanese.
- Noto Sans JP fonts can be applied.
- Font size can be set.
- Add major social icons (LINE, Hatena, Rakuten) in Japan.
- Change the «Powered by» text in the footer.
- Set the content width and the standard maximum width of the content.
- Add the breadcrumb.
- Add the table of contents.
- Add the Scroll Back to Top button.
- Add the sidebar. There is also a widget area that tracks scrolling.
- The table of contents can be automatically inserted into the sidebar (sticky).
- Set the background image of the header.
- jQuery is not used on the front side.
- Some features do not work in IE.
The font of the icon is «KouzanGyousho» font. Thank you for the wonderful font.
KouzanGyousho Font: http://opentype.jp/kouzangyousho.htm
- Upload the
jp-for-twentytwentyonefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Japanized for Twenty Twenty-One” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Japanized for Twenty Twenty-One” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Supported multiple pages (page breaks) in the table of contents.
- Fixed a bug in the table of contents.
- Fixed a bug that the table of contents is not displayed correctly in posts that include reusable block.
- Added Rakuten icon.
- Added an option to set the background image of the header.
- Added support for automatic insertion into the sidebar of the table of contents.
- Added design skin function.
- Added the sidebar.
- Added the Scroll Back to Top button.
- Added the table of contents.
- Added the breadcrumb.
- Added content width and standard content maximum width options.
- Added an option to change the «Powered by» text in the footer.
- Initial release.