This is a simple plugin for listing latest posts from your blog.Use shortcode [latest-posts] to post or page.Then see,a list of latest posts will appear to your desired post or page.This plugin also contains a widget for showing latest post in widget/sidebar area.Enjoy…
For live demo visit http://skjoybd.com
- From your WordPress Dashboard Go for a «Add New» inside «Plugins» menu.
- Search for «JP Latest Posts Shortcode» and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin
You: have finished your installation.
Now go to admin panel from Dashboard > Settings > Latest Posts for Necessary settings.
- Now go to a post or page whatever you like.
- Paste this shortcode into the page or post and save it:
- Goto page or post preview,then see the result.
- If you want to display Latest Posts to your sidebar go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and drag JP Latest Posts Widget to your sidebar.Then see the result.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JP Latest Posts Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1 screenshot added