This is a plugin created to bring a clean and simple interface for WordPress administrator and developer so they can create «members» website with just a few clicks
The plugin provides action and filters so it can be extended by developers
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Happy coding 🙂
- Is this plugin compatible with multisite?
- What user access restrictions are available
You will be able to restrict access to the different sections to «Everyone», «Logged Out Users», «Logged In Users» or users with specific roles.
- What sections can I restrict to users?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
- Menu Items
- Any custom Post type visible in the frontend
- Any custom Taxonomy visible in the frontend
- Which user is allowed to set restrictions to content?
Only Administrators and Super Admins.
Contributors & Developers
“Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix. List items containing roles are not escaped anymore
- Updating assets
- New plugin display name
- Author URL updated
- First plugin release.