Local Business Details allows you to store your contact information that is important for local SEO (NAP) and higher conversions.
- Save your business name, address, phone number and contact link.
- Use shortcodes to display your business details for consistency across all pages.
- Display a text message style sticky call-to-action button to get more leads.
- Show your face on the sticky call-to-action button to build trust.
Credits and support
This plugin is created by Ray DelVecchio, a web designer who has used WordPress for over a decade.
To learn more:
Go to ‹Plugins› > ‹Add new› and search for ‹Local Business Details› to install and activate.
For manual installation:
- Upload the
local-biz-detailsfolder to your
- Navigate to the ‹Plugins› section in WordPress and click ‹Activate›.
- Go to ‹Settings› > ‹Local Business› enter your phone number, contact info, and enable the sticky CTA button.
- Click ‹Save Changes› and you’re good to go!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Local Business Details” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin launch