Lock Reusable Blocks in the editor to avoid unintentional global changes.
Editing reusable blocks in posts is locked, and you have access to two actions when you select a reusable block in the editor:
– Edit the reusable block (opens the block editing page in a new tab)
– Convert to regular blocks (native action)
Options are availables in Settings > Writing screen to hide Edit and Convert reusable blocks buttons in block overlay.
Contributors & Developers
“Lock Reusable Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix PHP Parse error in add_settings_field functions on PHP 7.2
- Fix hide Edit/Convert buttons settings are inverted
- Add options in Settings > Writing screen to allow admin disable Edit and Convert reusable blocks buttons in block overlay.
Props to @btxtiger for the idea.
- Convert to regular blocks button: switch to primary style
- Add button to convert reusable block to regular blocks
- First release