This plugin allows you to display the number of MailChimp subscribers you have, anywhere on your WordPress site.
- Upload the plugin zip file to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or search in WordPress for «MailChimp Subscriber Chiclet»
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to
Settings > MailChimp Subscriber Chicletand set your MailChimp API key, then copy/paste a shortcode from there to anywhere (Pages, Posts, Text Widget) in your site!
- Do I need a Pro MailChimp account?
No – any level MailChimp account should work.
- How do I get my MailChimp API Key to use in the «Settings» panel?
Go here and login: https://admin.mailchimp.com/account/api-key-popup … BAM!
- What colors are available for the Chiclet?
Blue, red, yellow, and black are available when you generate the shortcode. More colors are coming soon with the Pro version of this plugin.
- How do I add the Chiclet programmatically?
To add the plugin to your theme (like the footer.php file), use the
do_shortcodemethod of WordPress. See the screenshots for details.
Contributors & Developers
“MailChimp Subscriber Chiclet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updating to v3 of MailChimp API.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Initial Plugin