Displays an AboutMe bloc, also known as a More About Me bloc, including a picture and some text. This plug-in is useful if you want to put a widget in a sidebar or footer to show a picture of your own and some descriptive text. Check the screenshots to see if it could fit your needs.
- Upload the zipfile to the
- Extract and remove it
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Drag the new widget to desired sidebar, choose a title (or not) for the widget and fill additional properties.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MoreAboutMe Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checked with WordPress 4.2.2
- Added checkbox to allow HTML tags in the text
- Light fix
- Added french and german translation
- Added translation capabilities
- Fixed image padding bottom
- Fixed stylesheet for more compatibility
- Updated description
- Updated screenshots and description of the first release
- Initial release