Display Multi Images from your Media Library in a Modern Responsive Slider. This widget includes option to customize the Responsive Slider.
For demo, please visit Multi Image Slider Widget Demo
For documentation, please visit Multi Image Slider Widget Documentation
The widget uses universal widget styling, so should fit perfectly into any WordPress theme.
- Display Multi Images on Widget Areas.
- Customizable Responsive Slider.
- Lightbox Features.
- Upload and Select Images from Media Library
- Sort Images by Order
- Automatic Image Slide or Fade Effects
- Suitable for Photographers and Graphic Designers
- Show Image Titles, Captions and Descriptions
- Upload the ‹multi-image-slider-widget› folder to the ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Locate the widget called Multi Image Slider Widget.
- How many images can we use?
You may use as many images you want.
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Image Slider Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release