This plugin generates a list of all the custom page templates available in the active WordPress theme, and shows you how many pages use this template.
It will also show you if the page contains any Gutenberg blocks or not.
You can also click on the count to access the list of pages that use a specific template.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Template Usage Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to int
- Missed a version tag
- Fixed undefined array key debug notices
- Changed tested version to 6.0.2
- Documentation and Stable Version Update
- Adds a new column to show if this page was created with the Gutenberg editor
- Rewritten as a PHP class
- Internationalized strings. Ready for localization.
- Added Links to view and edit pages from the template detail page.
- Initial release.