We are OBSESSED w/ block patterns and we’re going to build a whole bunch of ‹em. To kick things off we’re starting w/ a handful of pricing table section. I don’t know about you but I love a good pricing table. It’s so critical to your business and it needs to make a great impression when a customer is about to make a purchase.
- Pricing tables
- More coming soon!
- Upload the
patternplugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or upload the pattern.zip file through the WordPress plugins screen directly by clicking ‹Add New› and selecting the zip file from your computer.
- Install and active the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
- Activate the Pattern plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress.
- Use the Pattern plugin on your pages and posts.
How many block patterns, or website sections, do you currently offer?
We currently offer the following professionally designed and built patterns:
– 4 pricing tables
– 4 FAQ sections
How will these patterns look on my website?
Results WILL vary. We have built these patterns to leverage both your theme’s styling and the pattern plugin styling. Right now, most of the font styles including sizing and font-family will be driven by the theme you’re using. The structural styling will be driven mostly by your theme as well as the Gutenberg editor styles. Finally, most of the cosmetic styling such as box-shadows and border-radius will be done by the pattern plugin. We would love any and all feedback on this approach.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pattern” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updating composer autoloader.
- Updating class naming strategy. Using tw- prefix.
- Adding FAQ patterns
- Updating pricing table CSS styling
- Updating pricing table placeholder language
- Updating pricing table designs
- Optimizing designs for mobile, tablet, desktop