With PaymentIQ Checkout for WooCommerce, you get an inline checkout in your web shop. Secure payments availalbe through PaymentIQ via hundreds of payment methods.
- Easy end-user information fetching/form & quick login for returning customers
- Receive payments securely through the inline PaymentIQ Checkout
- Get an overview over the status for your payments directly from your WooCommerce order page.
- Capture your payments directly from your WooCommerce order page.
- Refund your payments directly from your WooCommerce order page.
- Void your payments directly from your WooCommerce order page.
- Supports WooCommerce 3.0 and up.
Go to your WordPress administration page and log in. Example url: https://www.yourshop.com/wp-admin
In the left menu click Plugins -> Add new.
Click the Upload plugin button to open the Add Plugins dialog.
Click Choose File and browse to the folder where you saved the file from step 1. Select the file and click Open.
Click Install Now
Click Activate Plugin
Click «Settings» in the PaymentIQ Checkout plugin
Fill out the configuration fields (check with your support agent for details)
Click save changes and your are ready to start using PaymentIQ Checout
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PaymentIQ Checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Pass in custom css to set cashier container to 100% and set containerWidth to 100%.
- Increase height to checkout container to fit alternative address and corporate data.
- Fix width parameter.
- Only show capture disabled button when status is waiting_capture.
- Add autoOpenFirstPaymentMethod=false to checkout configs.
- Disable «Capture charge» button from order details if auto-capture on order complete is enabled.
- Omit debuggin logs in screen from echo statements.
- Santander pricing widget can now be added by the plugin
- Plugin settings now include a settings panel for the Santander pricing widget
- Calculator at cart page and product page
- Bug fix for merchantId for admin API
- Navigate to the Woocommerce configured order-received endpoint – i.e not hardcoded to /checkout/order-received
- Cleaned up the helper methods used for the hardcoded navigation
- Trigger checkout reload when cancelling a transaction to generate a new order – changed what callbacks we use to trigger this
- Update supported versions
- Bugfix to amounts used when reporting order details
- Bugfix to use total amount when making a capture (include tax, shipping etc)
- Upgraded to paymentiq-bootstrapper 1.3.5
- First version