Want a FREE Product Feed containing your Woocommerce products? Want to use it for Google Shopping? Look no further! Woocommerce Product Feed Silver is completely free, both for commercial and non-commercial use. Forever.
We’re using a simple loop through your products to generate a xml-file (RSS 2.0 spec) containing your products. All required fields for Google Merchant Center are included. Google feed specifications have all been implemented.
- Set shipping costs & country via your feed
- Hourly, twice per day or daily update intervals
- Toggle GTIN on or off
- Works for new, used & refurbished products
- Manually pick the correct Google Product Category
- Automatically adds Product Type
- Download and install plugin
- Activate plugin
- Visit plugin settings page
- Check all default settings & change settings where needed
- Select an update interval
- Check if ‹Create XML-file› reports ’success›
- If not successful, use the ‹build the XML manually› button (only use this once!)
- Q: With which shopping plugin is Murphsy.com Product Feed Silver usable?
A: We have developed the plugin for use with Woocommerce. We have tested it only on Woocommerce.
- Q: Will this work with other shopping plugins?
A: Probably not.
- Q: My feed isn’t updating according to the interval, what’s wrong?
A: Product Feed Silver uses WP_cron to schedule the update of your product feed. WP_cron only triggers if someone visits your website. So if you aren’t receiving enough visitors the product feed might not update when expected.
Contributors & Developers
“Murphsy.com Product Feed Silver” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Cleaned up the user interface a bit
- Added some input checks and feedback in the admin panel
- Fixed a critical bug limiting max. products to 10 (thanks to our lovely users for bug reports!)
- Getting the plugin into the wordpress.org plugin directory
- Basic functionality live.