With this plugin it’s possible to configure the expiration time of a link provided by the ‹public post preview› plugin.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin (Settings -> Public Post Preview Configurator)
Contributors & Developers
“Public Post Preview Configurator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Public Post Preview Configurator” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Provide configuration page to configure expiration time of ‹public post preview› plugin
- Bugfix: ppp_configurator_nonce_life filter was only applied when logged in
- Clean up code based on WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate
- Remove option when plugin is uninstalled
- Bugfix: Reset config when entering empty value