Quick Testimonials is an easy-to-use plugin that allows users to embed testimonials into a Page or Post or any Custom Post Type using the shortcode. Quick Testimonials allows you to insert a list of all Testimonials in a single form, output a Random Testimonial, or display a slideshow of Testimonials anywhere on your website. Testimonials support images, ratings etc.
- Easily add testimonial using custom post type ( This post type is not public to avoid detail page URLs mess ).
- Create unlimited testimonials using this free plugin
- Display Testimonials left, right & center aligned style.
- Testimonials text and links styles are changeable.
- Translation Ready and comes with related pot file.
- Display testimonials in pages or posts using shortcode. Shortcode
This plugin provides 1 block.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('[quick_testimonials id="30"]'); ?>in your templates
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- UPDATED: Framework updated
- FIXED: Some css issues fixed
- FIXED: Admin class loading issue fixed
- ADDED: New styles added for slider/grid
- ADDED: New List style added
- ADDED: Typography styles added
- UNLOCKED: All the pro features are unlocked for free plugin
- FIXED: Media Uploader issue fixed
- FIXED: Some minor css issues fixed
- FIXED: Metabox Class object issue fixed
- FIXED: Defined constant error TRC to QT fixed
- ADDED: Slider Style 7 added
- ADDED: Dot Navigation added
- UPDATED: Language file updated
- FIXED: Minor css styles fixed
- UPDATED: Plugin framework updated
- ADDED: Sorting/Cloning of content fields added
- ADDED: WP Editor added for reviewer quote field
- ADDED: Custom styling tab added
- Initial release