Raw HTML Modal Window is a plugin for folks that feel comfortable using HTML and CSS code to ultimately control the layout of their pop-up window.
By default it shows a pop-up on the front page, you can provide a single or list of post/page IDs to trigger it on any spesific page(s). The plugin is very lightweight and uses minimum system resources.
- WordPress 4.5 or higher
- PHP 5.5.37 or higher
- MySQL 5.x or higher
- Provides example HTML and CSS code to get you started
page to minimize HTTP requests.
- Provides delay, z-index, fading speed control through the admin interface.
- I want to reset the CSS code, where can I get the original styles
Open the help tab in the top-right corner of the plugin’s page, go to ‹Example CSS Styles› section
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Raw HTML Modal Window” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Now the plugin appends the efmw_active css class to the body tag when the modal window displayed to control the scrolling of the page underneath.
- Added event listener for the escape button to close the window when it’s pressed.
- First version of the plugin.