Salon booking allows client-facing businesses to provide a streamlined booking experience. With Rebrand Booking, you can customize your Salon Booking plugin and add your own branding. Change the name, remove the developer’s link, and add your own colors and logo to streamline your messaging and boost trust.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- Is the Rebrand Salon Booking plugin free?
– Yes, we have a lite version of the Rebrand Salon Booking plugin with limited features. If you want to take advantage of all the premium features you’ll need to purchase a Pro license.
Can you use the Rebrand Salon Booking plugin on the free version of Salon Booking?
-Yes, it will work with both free version and pro version.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
-Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Does it work with any WordPress page builder?
-Yes, it will work with any WordPress page builder.
How many websites can I connect Rebrand Salon Booking to?
-You can connect the lite version to as many websites you would like. If you want to use the Pro features, you’ll have to select the plan that fits your needs best.
Where can I get support?
-You can post your question on the support forum here: https://help.rebrandpress.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rebrand Salon Booking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Rebrand Salon Booking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – 2022-03-15
- Initial Release
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress(This will add new Sub Menu in admin panel’s side menu name Rebrand` under Salon menu).
- Go to Salon > Rebrand