Replace Google Fonts with Bunny Fonts in the HTML Markup of your WordPress site.
It also replaces the preconnects with the correct ones.
To disable creating a preconnect to fonts.bunny.net, add the following line to your functions.php:
To disable removing the google fonts preconnect, add the following line to your functions.php:
To disable removing the google fonts dns-prefetch, add the following line to your functions.php:
Supported Cache Plugins
- SiteGround Optimizer
- Swift Performance Lite
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Fastest Cache Plugin
- WP Rocket
- WP Super Cache
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Replace Google Fonts with Bunny Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- add polyfill for str_contains() function
- Adding Array of strings for replacing and removing different spellings of Google Fonts
- Added support for WP Rocket
- Added support for WP Super Cache
- Added support for W3 Total Cache
- Added support for WP Fastest Cache Plugin
- Added support for Autoptimize Plugin
- added filter to disable dns-prefetch to google fonts
- change filter name from
- initial release