This plugin will add the HTML code to the submit button portion of the comment.
You will be able to display messages and images there. The operation is very easy.
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the ‹Plugins› menu and click ‹Add New›.
- Search for ‹SAMURAI›.
- Click ‹Install Now› next to the ‹SAMURAI› plugin.
- Click ‹Activate› next.
If you turn off the Display check button, the HTML code will not function.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SAMURAI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“SAMURAI” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “SAMURAI” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support & fix for PHP version 8.
- fixed Bugs.
- Add preview in the setting.
- Modify css style.
- Checked the operation of WordPress 4.7.5.
- First published version of WordPress official.
- Public version on my site.
- First version.